Convex shapes bring added dimension to any public space in this wonderfully constructed chair. Gently sloping arms and a flared back are elements of strong design and the bold legs are nods to Tempo’s sturdy construction, providing assurance that this chair will withstand the demands of even the most high-traffic areas.
We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- The internal assembly uses premium glue, double dowels, stainless steel staples and threaded fasteners.
- Constructed using ¾ inch furniture-grade plywood.
- Internal seat construction features webbing.
- Features high-resiliency foam and premium synthetic fibers.
- CAL 117 foam with upgrades to TB 133 standards available.
- Welting detail standard.
- Tight seat cushion.
- Tight back cushion.
- Splayed legs.
- Exposed wood components are made of quality hardwood.
- Wood finish shown is Old Vine, available in all standard and premium wood finish options.
- Our standard and premium wood finishes are solvent free and water based.
- Shown in Customer’s Own Material (COM) fabric, piece is also available in in-line, COM fabrics, and grade-in fabrics.