Like a classic designer gown, this simple design gets an added style boost with its cut-out back. With carefully tailored upholstery, this chair is as attractive as it is comfortable.
We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- The internal assembly uses premium glue, stainless steel staples, and threaded fasteners.
- Seat suspension features sinuous springs of 8-gauge hardened tubular steel with 16-gauge cross brace wires.
- Features high-resiliency foam and premium synthetic fibers.
- CAL 117 foam with upgrades to TB 133 standards available.
- Welting detail standard.
- Tight seat cushion.
- Tight back cushion.
- Tapered block legs.
- Wood plinth base.
- Wood stretchers for added support.
- Barstool features metal footplate for added protection.
- Exposed wood components are made of quality hardwood.
- Wood finish shown is Florentine, available in all standard and premium wood finish options.
- Our standard and premium wood finishes are solvent free and water based.
- Metal finish shown is Brushed Nickel, available only as shown.
- Shown in Customer’s Own Material (COM) fabric, piece is also available in in-line, COM fabrics, and grade-in fabrics.
- Part of the Focus group.