• All corners are strengthened with screwed and glued hardwood blocks.
• Birch frame is assembled with mortise and tenon joints and glued.
• Seat made of %” plywood with elastic webbing and covered with 3″ medium-compression Velva foam.
• Back rest made of hardwood with elastic webbing and covered with 3″ low-compression Velva foam.
• Sides of cushions covered with Y2″ low-compression Celcor foam.
• Birch armrests.
• Nylon glides under the legs.
• Single top stitching maintains tissue nestles.
• Customers can choose an upholstery or vinyl from the supplier of their choice.
• Choice of 26 wood stains.
Overall dimensions: 22″w x 22%”d x 33″h Seat dimensions: 19Y2″w x 18″d x 17Y2″h Armrest height: 25″
COM YAR DAGE REQUIRED
• Double top stitching or decorative piping.
• Flammability technical bulletin CAL133.
• Models presented are suggestions: they can be customized to meet individual needs.
• The foam used meets or exceeds the California Technical Bulletin 117 requirements.
• Five-year warranty against manufacturing defects and on the wooden frame.
• Products are manufactured in North America.