Tight upholstery hugs the expertly-built frame of this chair. Sure to be a wow factor for any property, Metro_s flared back and crisp legs are rivaled only by its comfortable seat.
We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- The internal assembly uses premium glue, dowels, stainless steel frame staples and threaded fasteners.
- Constructed using ¾ inch furniture-grade plywood.
- Seat suspension features sinuous springs of 8-gauge hardened tubular steel with 16-gauge cross brace wires.
- Features high-resiliency foam and premium synthetic fibers.
- CAL 117 foam with upgrades to TB 133 standards available.
- Features channel stitch detail.
- Tight seat cushion.
- Tight back cushion.
- Tapered cylinder legs.
- Metal ferrules shown in Brushed Brass, available only as shown.
- Shown in Customer’s Own Material (COM) fabric, piece is also available in in-line, COM fabrics, and grade-in fabrics.