We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- The internal assembly uses premium glue, stainless steel staples, and threaded fasteners.
- Constructed using ¾ inch furniture-grade plywood.
- Seat suspension features sinuous springs of 8-gauge hardened tubular steel with 16-gauge cross brace wires.
- Features high-resiliency foam and premium synthetic fibers.
- CAL 117 foam with upgrades to TB 133 standards available.
- Upholstered back with wood rim.
- Welting detail standard.
- Nailhead trim detail standard.
- Nailhead trim shown in Old Brass finish, available in all nailhead trim finish options.
- Chippendale front legs.
- Splayed back legs.
- Wood plinth base.
- Exposed wood components are made of quality hardwood.
- Wood finish shown is Java, available in all standard and premium wood finish options.
- Our standard and premium wood finishes are solvent free and water based.
- Shown in Customer’s Own Material (COM) fabric, piece is also available in in-line, COM fabrics, and grade-in fabrics.