We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Antique brown wood finish with a black satin rub-through
- Round melon doorknobs in an antique finish
- Locking glass doors on each cabinet
- One adjustable/removable glass shelf in each cabinet
- Three canister lights in open top compartment
- Canister lights controlled by touching the cabinet hinge
- One adjustable/removable shelf in open top compartment
- Task lighting in open bottom compartment
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports
- Cable access in open bottom compartment
- Coordinates with the Eastchester executive desk and executive credenza.