High-contrast materials in a contemporary design.
The smooth Mocha finished wood grain laminate constructed Pimlico bookcase provides durability and appeal. The sleek and stylized design is enhanced by satin aluminum finished base reveals.
We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Mocha finish
- Thermally fused laminate on wood and wood product
- Construction consists of veneer on wood product with Cam-lock fasteners, along with wood cleats, screws and glue
- All top surfaces are 1.125″ thick with the TFL surface, color matched PVC edges and wood substraight and are separated from the chassis with a satin aluminum finished reveal
- Two, felt-lined, fully extending drawers with one having a silverware holder
- Two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- All drawers feature a 4-sided melamine on MDF construction with pinned and glued joints and full extension, metal ball bearing slides
- Four heavy duty locking casters
There are no reviews yet.