We guarantee to the original purchaser that Logiflex products are free from defects in design, materials and workmanship for the products’
lifetime. Effective as of the date invoiced to the distributor, the warranty is valid only for products bought new from an authorized Logiflex distributor
and as long as the original purchaser owns the products. The warranty period will be reduced proportionately if the products are used over a period
exceeding the equivalent of a shift of 40 hours/week.
This warranty applies only to normal use of the product and is limited to the repair or replacement of said product at Logiflex’s discretion. All replacement
parts will be shipped to the original shipping address. Transportation and labor are not covered by this warranty. By accepting the product at its delivery,
the buyer accepts these conditions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Access, Knockout, Level, Logilife, Manhattan, Millenium, Réception et Tables (Conference, Occasional, Multimedia)
5 Year Warranty: Academic and Soft Seating
10 Year Warranty: Chairs
This warranty does not apply to defects or damages resulting from:
• Normal wear and tear occurring with the use of the product;
• Negligence, misuse, abuse or accident;
• Substitution, modification,transformation, repair, renovation
or use of components or materials that have not been authorized by Logiflex;
• Renting to a third party;
• Natural properties of materials;
• For leather products: normal defects in leather such as:
scars, marks or difference in stain within a leather skin
or between different skins;
• Exposure to sunlight or environments with extreme temperature/humidity conditions;
• Damage caused by a carrier in transit, or delivery/installation contractors.
This warranty does not include:
• Parts and materials supplied by the customer (COM);
• Special finishes applied to Logiflex products;
• The matching of colors, grains or textures of wood
due to its natural properties;
• Non-standard Logiflex products;
• Logiflex product not installed or used in accordance
with the Logiflex installation guidelines;
• Bulbs and ballasts.
• 1 year warranty on electrical components;
• 5 year warranty on seat mechanisms, drawer slides and locks;
• 5 year warranty on urethane parts;
• 5 year warranty on upholstery and casters
Cubicleconcepts manufactures its pruducts in North America and are certified for low chemical emissions with Greenguard.