The smooth Mocha finished wood grain laminate constructed Pimlico kneehole credenza provides durability and appeal. The sleek and stylized design is enhanced by satin aluminum finished base and top reveal that compliment its satin nickel hardware.
We stand behind what we make.
That’s why we build all our upholstered furniture in-house to your specifications as soon as you order it. Our hands-on approach ensures that we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Mocha finish
- Thermally fused laminate on wood and wood product
- Construction consists of veneer on wood product with Cam-lock fasteners, along with wood cleats, screws and glue
- All top surfaces are 1.125″ thick with the TFL surface, color matched PVC edges and wood substraight and are separated from the chassis with a satin aluminum finished reveal
- Box with pencil tray, box with removable dividers, and file drawer per pedestal
- Pedestals lock via kneehole located lock
- Cable grommets located in modesty panel
- Designed for use in wall unit applications
- All drawers feature a 4-sided melamine on MDF construction with pinned and glued joints and full extension, metal ball bearing slides
- File drawers rated for 150 lbs; box drawers rated for 75 lbs
- File drawers equipped with metal rods for letter or legal sized hanging files
- Adjustable floor levelers
- Available set-up or flat pack